You may think that your product or company already has a sufficiently strong brand. But does it pass the test? Answer the questions below to determine if you need branding assistance…
- Can your employees (and specifically your management team) quickly recall your organizations’ top competitive advantages?
- What are the two most important competitive factors for your customers to make a purchasing decision?
- What is your unique selling proposition?
- Is your organization top-of-mind for all of your target audiences?
- Do you have a competitive analysis program in place to measure your brand image and your competitors’ brand images?
- Do you have a customer satisfaction survey and do you regularly analyze the results?
- Do you take advantage of customer interactions to gather feedback on their views of your company?
- Are you spending more money on customer retention than lead development?
- Does your marketing plan include a long-term and short-term brand strategy?
- Do you have someone within your organization that is actively in charge of brand management?
- Is your branding consistent across all mediums (i.e. print ads, website, sales materials, letterhead, etc.)?
Branding is often overlooked, but if it’s handled appropriately, it can have a tremendous impact on your sales numbers and your overall longevity.